Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year Resolutions...




Well it is that time of the year when everyone says what there New Years Resolution are going to be...I know that I am guilty of saying that every year..My resolution every year has been the same to lose some weight, to eat better and to exercise more..I think that I may go through with my resolution for the first couple of months in the year and then I start slacking off..Well I guess that my new year resolution this year should be to change my old habits and to try and stay on a straight routine..So I will start by going back to the gym on Monday going five times a week and I am going to eat better than what I do now and my number one thing will be to make sure that I stay on this routine all the way through...Let's see if I can do it....Okay now it is your turn to tell me about your new years resolution...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails