Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Exercise....




OK I know that I said that my new year resolution was going to be for me to get back in the gym and lose weight and tone my body...I did it...I started back this week with a 12 week program that should help me get the results that I am looking for...The first six weeks will be losing the weight and gaining muscle...The second six weeks will be strictly toning my body....I know that this program will work..I did it on Monday and my arms and upper body is so sore, so I know I did a good job on the first day....I did lower body today so I will probably not be able to walk tomorrow...LOL...I will keep you updated on how my program goes..So the question is "Let's see who has started there new years resolution and has been sticking to it"... I can't wait to hear from everyone...


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails