Sunday, March 14, 2010

My nails....

Here is a picture of my nails...I love to get my nails done all the time..I use to do just the french manicure and now I got back into doing designs on my nails...Here is the first design that I have done...I get my nails done like every three weeks so I am going to try and keep doing a different design on them..If you have any designs that you think I may like you can share them with me and I just might pick your design to be the next one I do on my nails...I think will be one of my posts that I will keep you up to date on...I will try and post my new designs when I go...This will be my weekend posts...I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend....I can't wait to share with all of my bloggers friends my next nail design....




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails