Saturday, May 15, 2010

MY FIVE NEW BOYFRIENDS!!!

MY FIVE NEW BOYFRIENDS!!!



I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day.

As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed


Then I go to see John.


Then Charlie Horse comes along,
& when he is here, he takes a lot of my time & attention.


When he leaves, Arthur Ritis shows up & stays the rest of the day. He doesn't like to stay in one place very long,so he takes me from joint to joint


After such a busy day, I'm really tired & glad to go to bed with Ben Gay.


What a life! Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.
and thinking of calling JACK DANIELS or JOHNNY WALKER to come and keep me company.


Now remember:

Life is like a roll of toilet paper ...the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes...so have fun, think 'good thoughts' only, learn to laugh at yourself, and 'Count your blessings!!!!!!!


The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have.



'Life isn't about how to survive the storm but how to dance in the rain.'


3 comments:

  1. Too funny!

    I'm following back from FF. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a minute there, I thought you were talking about my 5 new boyfriends! :0)

    p.s. Argentina Pizza sounds amazing. I hope I get to try it one day.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails