Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mini Ice Cream Cookie Cups

Hello to all my bloggers...I was sent this receipe over the weekend and I made them with my kids...We had a lot of fun....You can visit the site Pillsbury.com to see this recipe and to get other wonderful recipes. Here are the instructions on hw to make them...I hope everyone has a fun time doing them, I know I did....Lt me know how they came out...I used strawberries for the top instead of rasberries and I also used strawberry jam instead of rasberry jam......I like strawberries more....You can use whichever you perfer to use....



INGREDIENTS


1 package (16 oz) Pillsbury® Ready to Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies (24 cookies)

4 teaspoons sugar

1/3 cup Fisher® Chef’s Naturals® Chopped Walnuts, finely chopped

1/2 cup Hershey’s® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips

1/4 cup Smucker’s® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam

1 1/2 cups vanilla bean ice cream, softened

24 fresh raspberries


DIRECTIONS

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 mini muffin cups with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Place 1 cookie dough round in each muffin cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.

2. Place 2 teaspoons of the sugar in small bowl. Dip end of wooden spoon handle in sugar; carefully press into center of each cookie to make 1-inch-wide indentation. Cool completely in pan, about 20 minutes.

3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix walnuts and remaining 2 teaspoons sugar; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until smooth.

4. Run knife around edges of cups to loosen; gently remove from pan. Dip rim of each cup into melted chocolate, then into walnut mixture. Place walnut side up on cookie sheet with sides.

5. In another small microwavable bowl, microwave jam uncovered on High about 15 seconds until melted. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam into each cup. Freeze cups about 5 minutes or until chocolate is set.

6. Spoon ice cream into cups, using small cookie scoop or measuring tablespoon. Top each cup with fresh raspberry; serve immediately.


 

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails