Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bass Fishing







The kids love to fish. They get so excited when they each catch a fish. Kelsey didn't want't to hold her fish, she said it scared her, lol. Tyler and Nishelle were happy to show theirs off. Tyler made sure that his fish wasn't going anywhere and Nishelle the littlest, caught the biggest. She fought with her fish for awhile and finally reeled it in. You should have seen hear face after the fish clamped down on her finger, it happened right after we took the picture. lol.


2 comments:

  1. I love when my Hubs goes fishing, though he doesn't go very often these days. We have a beautiful pier right around the corner from our house. I should get a pole and go myself. It's so peaceful and quiet. Just about the only thing you hear are the seagulls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness ~ ! They are so brave, I would be scared they might bite my finger. Welcome to SITS girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails