Sunday, March 29, 2009

A bird in my window PART 2









Well, let me tell you. It's been real hard trying to get a photo of mom. She is in the nest everyday and is real sensitive to noise. I have taken pictures through the glass as I don't want to disturb her. There a four eggs now and it's as if see doesn't want to leave the nest. She won't even let dad in, she screams at him when he tries to get in, (we have only seen him once.) I would leave the window open when shes gone and try to get a close up when she returns. I rather not, I don't want her to abandon the nest. Not to worry, I will keep all informed and up-date the pictures. Until next time.....


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! What a great "close up" you have to witness the births!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do keep us up on the birdie saga. Can you tell what kind of birds they are? Did you say and I just missed that? Eggs look like Robin eggs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails